- 4 Live Zoom Workshops with Lisa Howell & Beverly Spell – To replicate the in-depth learning and personal connection of the in-person course, the content will be delivered in a combination of live teaching, pre-recorded content, and personal exploration over the course of a four week period.
- Personalised Attention – These calls will be limited to just 24 individuals so that you will have plenty of time to ask questions.
- A comprehensive set of worksheets – These sheets make applying the work to the classroom effortless and fun.
- Access to recordings of the online workshop – After the workshop you will be given three months access to the recordings of the online sessions, giving you the opportunity to go over any particular part of the course in your own time.
- Access to the Members Area –You will also be given access to the Training Turnout in Tiny Dancers members area, which includes all over 100+ pre-recorded videos and downloadable PDF’s
- CEC Accreditation – After this workshop, you will be emailed the CEC Accreditation Application Form, which is designed as an overview of the online course in order for you to appropriately claim CEC credits with your governing body for 16 hours of contact education.