- 20 hours of teaching spread over 5 Live Zoom Workshops. To replicate the depth of learning and personal connection we feel at the in-person course, the content will be delivered in a combination of live teaching, pre-recorded content and personal exploration.
- CEC Accreditation. After this workshop, you will be emailed the CEC Accreditation Application Form, which is designed as an overview of the online course in order for you to appropriately claim CEC credits with your governing body for 20 contact hours of education.
- Access to recordings of the online workshop. After the workshop you will be given three months access to the recordings of the live zoom sessions, giving you the opportunity to go over any particular part of the course in your own time.
- Members Portal Access. 6 months unlimited access to the Level One online teacher training portal which includes over 250+ detailed videos of all content in the course for you to review at your own pace.
- Ongoing Coaching Calls. Lisa runs a live online coaching call every fortnight based on a question from a current member, giving you the opportunity to continue your learning. This is the perfect time to ask specific questions or submit a case study of your own.
- Previous Coaching Calls. Instant access to the library of over 80 previously recorded Coaching Calls which will help you use the content in real life situations. Each one is approximately one hour in length and is accompanied by a detailed PDF guide for easy application in the studio.
- A comprehensive set of additional resources. We have curated an extensive selection of assessment sheets, class plans, anatomical handouts and mini programs to help you easily integrate the content of the course into your teaching.