Level 1 – The Fundamentals – Starting 1st May, 2023
- Price displayed in AUD
- $750 AUD is approximately equal to $510 USD
- Please check xe.com to convert to your local currency or check daily currency conversion
- Price displayed excludes GST (Applies to Australian residents only)
This workshop has been converted into an online interactive workshop. To help replicate the in-depth learning of the in-person workshops, we have divided this workshop into five sessions, over the course of a five-week period, to allow optimal understanding of all of the content via an online virtual workshop. The course fee includes 6 months free access to the Level 1 Teacher Training Portal, which includes footage of every test and exercise in the workshop.
Dates and Times:
- The timing of this workshop makes it perfect for the following locations: United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore and Japan.
- To check the exact times in your location CLICK HERE
Sydney, Australia (AEST):
- Call #1 – Monday 1st May, 2023 – 8am – 12.30pm
- Call #2 – Monday 8th May, 2023 – 8am – 12.30pm
- Call #3 – Monday 15th May, 2023 – 8am – 12.30pm
- Call #4 – Monday 22nd May, 2023 – 8am – 12.30pm
- Call #5 – Monday 29th May, 2023 – 8am – 12.30pm
New York, USA (EDT):
- Call #1 – Sunday 30th April, 2023 – 6pm – 10.30pm
- Call #2 – Sunday 7th May, 2023 – 6pm – 10.30pm
- Call #3 – Sunday 14th May, 2023 – 6pm – 10.30pm
- Call #4 – Sunday 21st May, 2023 – 6pm – 10.30pm
- Call #5 – Sunday 28th May, 2023 – 6pm – 10.30pm
By ticking this box, I understand that any of the material gained from these workshops can exclusively be used for the educational purposes of my teaching. Redistribution of this material, either electronically or physically, is not allowed as well as dissemination of the information within these courses for personal profit.
14 in stock
- 20 hours of teaching spread over 5 Live Zoom Workshops. To replicate the depth of learning and personal connection we feel at the in-person course, the content will be delivered in a combination of live teaching, pre-recorded content and personal exploration.
- CEC Accreditation. After this workshop, you will be emailed the CEC Accreditation Application Form, which is designed as an overview of the online course in order for you to appropriately claim CEC credits with your governing body for 20 contact hours of education.
- Access to recordings of the online workshop. After the workshop you will be given three months access to the recordings of the live zoom sessions, giving you the opportunity to go over any particular part of the course in your own time.
- Members Portal Access. 6 months unlimited access to the Level One online teacher training portal which includes over 250+ detailed videos of all content in the course for you to review at your own pace.
- Ongoing Coaching Calls. Lisa runs a live online coaching call every fortnight based on a question from a current member, giving you the opportunity to continue your learning. This is the perfect time to ask specific questions or submit a case study of your own.
- Previous Coaching Calls. Instant access to the library of over 80 previously recorded Coaching Calls which will help you use the content in real life situations. Each one is approximately one hour in length and is accompanied by a detailed PDF guide for easy application in the studio.
- A comprehensive set of additional resources. We have curated an extensive selection of assessment sheets, class plans, anatomical handouts and mini programs to help you easily integrate the content of the course into your teaching.