Deepen your exploration of the anatomy of the dancers’ hip with this unique Training Turnout eBook. As the second resource in our Training Turnout series this program is a great follow on from our Tips for Turnout Program. Learn how to assess and understand the structure of your own hips, strengthen standing leg turnout and turnout en fondu as well as develop extraordinary control in your adage. With over 60 pages full of information on anatomy, mobilisation techniques, core control, training turnout sequences and more, this is an essential guide for any dancer wanting to refine their technique and unlock the true potential of their turnout.
If you would prefer the full colour professionally printed workbook instead of the ebook, you can purchase this directly through Amazon. This guide has detailed, illustrated instructions of all the exercises and helps you keep your notes and progress in one place.
All prices are in Australian dollars & are exclusive of GST
About this course:
This unique Training Turnout program is the second resource in our Training Turnout series, and is a great follow on from our Tips for Turnout Program. It deepens the exploration of the anatomy of the dancers’ hip in an easy to understand way, and explores the differences in training turnout in multiple different positions.
Discover the maximal potential for your hips without pain or strain!
Included in this program:
- Learn how to assess and understand the structure of your own hips including what are true restrictions and what can be improved on.
- Discover your deep turnout muscles and how to train each of them for ultimate control in all positions.
- Recognise the relationship between core stability and turnout range and control.
- Learn modified physiotherapy release techniques to improve range in second splits.
- Find out how to effectively improve stability of the hips and pelvis while maintaining full range.
- Strengthen standing leg turnout control in a progressive sequence of exercises.
- Learn how to control turnout en fondu for optimal leg alignment during jumps.
- Condition the hamstrings for their essential role in supporting the leg in retiré.
- Specifically train the deep hip flexors for their very important role of supporting the leg during adage.
- Develop extraordinary control in a la seconde without irritating the front of the hips.
- Demystify the secrets of a beautiful arabesque line by addressing each component separately.
Feel free to explore some of our other fabulous resources in our Training Turnout Series:
- How to get your Legs Higher in a Développé Devant – This program uses the latest in training techniques to get your legs higher in a développé devant using the least amount of effort to get the nicest line.
- Tips for Turnout – This program is the first resource in our Training Turnout series and is a great starting point for anyone wanting to learn more about how to maximise turnout safely.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.